It took Square Enix a while, but they finally got The World Ends With You released for Android. You can get the game for $17.99. It’s a great game and definitely shouldn’t be missed.
From the press release:
The World Ends with You®: Solo Remix, the mobile version of the critically acclaimed action-RPG, brings players back to the streets of Shibuya as Neku with new tracks and new social gameplay elements specifically designed for mobile players. Previously released on the iPhone® and iPad®, the game is now available on Android devices through the Google Play store for $17.99.
A boy named Neku wakes up in a crowded intersection of Shibuya in the heart of Tokyo – alone and unaware of how he got there. Then, he receives a text message: “Clear this mission…or face erasure.” With that, Neku is thrust into a life-or-death game that sends him scrambling down streets paved with one riddle after another.
· Quick, fun and intuitive battles – Activate combat abilities, or “psychs,” with simple touch commands like tapping, slashing, and dragging. Control Neku and his partner on the same screen and take the combat up a notch, and boost item drops in battle with the revamped Fusion system.
· Redrawn artwork and HD display support – Art and animation across the game has been redrawn for this release, making combat a beautiful high-definition experience.
· Soundtrack with 60 songs – Famed Composer Takeharu Ishimoto’s complete soundtrack is included in the game with high-quality audio and full vocals, along with remixes and new songs.
· Profile sharing capability – Exchange profiles with other players and have their avatars appear in the streets of Shibuya.
· Deep replay value – Finish the main story to unlock a bonus chapter with more quests and items to find, new combat challenges, and secret reports that further flesh out the story.